Whilst we at Winterbottom’s Schoolwear are passionate about getting everything right first time, we recognise that there may be the odd occasion where things don’t go to plan.
If therefore you have any of the following issues with your order, we will accept the return of your goods and either refund your account or arrange a suitable replacement:-
- Faulty goods (within the returns window of 180 days from receipt of order). Please note where no faults are found in the product returned, we reserve the right to reject the goods and return them to you. You may be charged an admin fee of £20 in such circumstances.
- Incorrect items received (within 7 days from receipt of your order).
- Incorrect order placed by customer (within 7 days from receipt of order). Please note that this will be subject to a 20% or £20 restocking fee (whichever is greater).
- Regretfully we cannot accept returns of bespoke or clearance items unless they are deemed to be faulty.
- Samples may be returned provided they are in a saleable condition.
If your order meets the above criteria, please follow the below steps to allow us to process your return quickly and efficiently.
- Contact our customer services team on 01228 210 222 to request a returns authorisation and we will email you a returns form along with a returns reference number. Returns of any faulty items will be processed separately from non-faulty items.
- Please complete and return the returns form and, once approved, we will arrange collection of the appropriate number of parcels.
- Pack up your items into the number of parcels noted on the returns form, include the returns form in one of the parcels and write the returns reference number clearly on the outside of each parcel.
- Please ensure that goods are packed as neatly as possible and include any hangers or outer bags for unsold garments. We reserve the right to reject any returns that are not packed in a reasonable manner.
- Please ensure that faulty goods are not mixed with non-faulty goods. Please do not return any items other than those on the approved returns note. Failure to do so may result in delays to processing your return.
- Once we have received your goods, you will receive a credit note or replacement goods, depending on the scenario.
- Please do not return any goods without prior authorisation. We reserve the right to reject any unauthorised returns.