Whilst we at Winterbottom’s Schoolwear are passionate about getting everything right first time, we recognise that there may be the odd occasion where things don’t go to plan.
If therefore you have any of the following issues with your order, we will accept the return of your goods and either refund your account or arrange a suitable replacement:-
- Faulty Goods (within the returns window of 180 days from receipt of order). Please note where no faults are found in the product returned, we reserve the right to reject the goods and return them to you. You may be charged an admin fee of £20 in such circumstances.
- Incorrect items received (within 7 days from receipt of your order)
- Incorrect order placed by customer (within 7 days from receipt of order). Please note that this will be subject to a 20% or £20 restocking fee (whichever is greater)
- Regretfully we cannot accept returns of bespoke or clearance items unless they are deemed to be faulty
- Samples may be returned provided they are in a saleable condition
If your order meets the above criteria, please follow the below steps to allow us to process your return quickly and efficiently.
- Fill out the returns form (soon to be available to download online) - contact our customer services team on 01228210222 to request a returns form. You must include your original order number or our invoice number on the form.
- The customer services team will process your return and issue you with a returns number and a document for you to include with your parcel(s). Please check that all of the details are correct.
- If the return is for faulty goods or for an incorrect pick, we will arrange collection and issue you with the relevant collection details. Please check that someone will be available on that date.
- If you are returning goods due to an erroneous order or returning samples then please arrange the delivery accordingly. If you would like our help with this we can arrange collection. Please note this will be chargeable.
- Pack up your items into the number of boxes noted on the returns form. Please ensure they are packed as neatly as possible and include any hangers or outer bags where possible. We reserve the right to reject any returns that are not packed in a reasonable manner.
- Please ensure that faulty goods are not mixed with goods in a saleable condition or goods returned for any other reasons. Failure to do so may result in delays to processing your return.
- Where collection has been arranged, the courier will provide the appropriate labels. If you are arranging delivery yourself, please note the delivery address should be Winterbottom’s Schoolwear , Unit D1, Kingmoor Park Central , Carlisle, CA6 4SD
- Upon receipt of goods you will receive a credit note or replacement goods, depending on the scenario.